Share Dais - How to Apply and Get a UK EEA Family Permit when Travelling to the United Kingdom | Zentora Blog The United Kingdom European Economic Area (EEA) permit is provided to individuals who are living outside the EEA area or a family member of an individual who is a member of the EEA. Getting the EEA permit attracts no fees and it makes it easier for individuals to enter the UK. Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:32:46 UTC en